4.06.2008


It's small and blurry, but you get a better idea of what the color is supposed to look like. Fresh, it looks almost navy. Healing up, you can see it's actually closer to the color of the wall (indeed, brighter than).
It's finishing nicely, and I have only spotted 1 instance I would like to go back and correct. At the top of the "Y" shape, in the above picture it's the right leg of the Y top. Right where it comes to the point, it's not. I am not stressed about this because it is less than .. the distance between those 2 dots. Really. But I'd like to correct it.
She's ready for her 2nd, which I'm still playing with the design on.
And Sic_un is giving me my 2nd. It's celtic knotwork, not super detailed (he admits he prefers the simple). I'm thinking bicep. Outline, potential color?
It's closest in shape to this:
but reversed. I want the terminus at the top. ANYway. This reversed (and yes, I have the flash for it already), but let me throw some ideas to you:
Thin black outline, pale shading overs and dark unders (purple shades)
Thin dark purple outline, dark shading unders, everything else left alone.
Thicker purple outline, above shading options.
Thicker black outline above shading options.
Thicker dark outline, navy blue or perhaps a deep purple, no shading, just the outline.

I'm leaning to the latter. I'll have to play.

No comments: